2. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
3. You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Website and log on with your user name and password.
4. We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Website.
5. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Website and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details, personal information received from social networking sites through which the You have registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service and such other personal and non-personal information that may be required to access and operate the Website.
6. The information may be collected and/or stored in electronic form, however, we are hereby authorized by You to collect/store such information is physical form as well.
7. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
8. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).